CCNP Security Training Australia (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
CCNP Securtiy Certification Training Course Overview
The CCNP Security Certification Training Course is helpful for those who want to have better skills in security services. The certification courses cover various aspects of network security for different organisation sizes on different paths including troubleshooting, securing router, switch, the security of network and appliances, and many more. With the certification, a candidate can organise, support or troubleshoot firewalls IDS and IPS solutions and VPNS.
CCNP Security Course Outline
- Executing Cisco Layer 2 Security and Network Foundation Protection by using CLI
- To configure Cisco IOS Firewalls for alleviating network risks from network resources
- Cisco VPNs ensures connecting whether from site to site or to remote areas
- Cisco IOS Easy VPN server with Dynamic Virtual Tunnel Interface (DVTI)
- Secured network connectivity for security appliances
- Routing and switching on security appliances
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting services
- Layer 3 and 4 Protocol inspection
- A secure connection using VPNs, active or standby, and active or active failover features
- For the security of appliances using a transparent firewall or virtual firewall
- The core exam is based on the knowledge of the security infrastructure. You can also get qualified for CCIE security certification with this. When you clear this exam, then will qualify for the schedule and take the CCIE lab within the core exam validity. The core exam is 350–701 SCOR- Implementing and operating Cisco security core technologies (SCOR).
- Concentration exams are focused on the emergence and more industry-specific topics. You can get prepared for the concentration exams after taking the Cisco training course correspondence. You can pick the concentration courses according to your choice. 300–710 SNCF Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-generation Firewall (SSNGFW) or 300–715 SISE Implementing and Configuring Cisco identity Services Engine (SISE) or 300–720 SESA Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliances (SESA) or 300–725 SWSA Securing the Web With Cisco web Security Appliances (SWSA) or 300–730 SVPN Implementing Secure Solutions With Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) or 300–735 SAUTO Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI)